Barrow Fields i was lost in the cities, alone in the hills
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He shouldn't have felt so odd when she made her remark; it wasn't quite embarrassment, but it was something close. The man recalled being near the beach a day or so ago, when he'd visited the Sound — but not the sea itself. If he'd ever seen it in his lifetime he had forgotten. So he responded by shrugging his torn shoulders.

Seen the beach... I met a boy earlier, said he had lived in a cove earlier in the year, he was thinking of the boy that had been fixated on his scars; then, remembering that he had mentioned a mother, something clicked in Firefly's head — he glances back to the soot-faced matron and comments, You his mother?

He hadn't met her at the Sound, and wondered now if the boy had been looking for her when they'd wandered to the cave; speculations galore, but he watched the woman carefully for the truth.
Messages In This Thread
i was lost in the cities, alone in the hills - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: i was lost in the cities, alone in the hills - by RIP Firefly - December 12, 2018, 11:08 PM