Tuktu Hinterlands Even if I knew you'd be my best and worst mistake
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
She didn't say anything.  She just stood there, staring down, and suddenly Colt wasn't just upset.  He was angry.  What she'd done wasn't something he could imagine doing to anyone he loved, and the obvious conclusion he'd come to on the road was that she hadn't felt the same way he had, despite claiming to.  But now she had come here, to this place he'd shared out of trust, and she had nothing to say to him.

You all just left her there.  And you and Towhee hated them so much, you were willing to kill a girl on sight rather than see that maybe, just maybe, there was a way to get my fucking sister back.  But hey, she isn't a Redhawk, so why would we need to worry about that. His tone shifted, and his anger was clear despite the edge of sarcasm that seemed to always rise to the forefront when things got emotional.  How the fuck could you ever think I would choose one of them over my own family?  He'd stood up over the course of this, but hadn't moved closer, and his eyes drilled into her, trying to read anything about her response to this.

He needed to know how he'd misjudged her so badly.  Because clearly, she hadn't known him at all, and now he wondered if he'd made the same mistake.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Even if I knew you'd be my best and worst mistake - by Colt RIP - December 16, 2018, 03:03 PM