Tuktu Hinterlands Even if I knew you'd be my best and worst mistake
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
If Colt had known that Niamh worried about him lashing out, he likely would have laughed, and it would have made the situation a hell of a lot worse.  But it didn't even occur to him that she might think that.  She did finally speak, but it was just more of the same bullshit, and Colt wasn't in the mindset to be listening to it either.

I don't care what you think of them.  I care what you thought of me. He replied, feeling the truth of it.  Here was the heart of the issue.  You didn't even stop to think before you kicked me out.  What was I supposed to do? Watch as Towhee killed the only chance I had to find her?  He knew she'd back Towhee in everything, and much as he wasn't fond of that, he'd accepted it.  But to have her so clearly assume the worst of him, just like Towhee and others had done in the past, was a knife he hadn't been ready for.  And it was one he wasn't sure she could fix, even if she wasn't too blind to see she'd done it in the first place.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Even if I knew you'd be my best and worst mistake - by Colt RIP - December 16, 2018, 03:24 PM