Tuktu Hinterlands Even if I knew you'd be my best and worst mistake
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
She was kidding. She had to be kidding.  He'd never been surer of any decision in his life than when she said those two statements, one bomb after another.  The first was a slow burn, but the second, a detonation in his very core.  Colt was a good many things, but loyalty to those he loved was the first.  The only.

Then what the fuck are you doing here. He asked, eyes burning.  She didn't get to come here, get to speak to him like he'd done something wrong, and then reveal that she'd fucking replaced him anyway.  He'd loved her, yes, the Niamh he'd met that day by the river.  This Niamh he didn't even recognize.  Go find him.  I hope he's able to serve you better than I was.  Because apparently I was kidding myself thinking this was a relationship.  And that you were worthy of my name.  Pure distaste laced every word of that last sentence, and without another word, Colt began to walk away, in the direction opposite the plateau.  He wouldn't stop, wouldn't turn.  She could keep all of it.  He didn't want it anymore.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Even if I knew you'd be my best and worst mistake - by Colt RIP - December 17, 2018, 10:58 PM