Ankyra Sound balkan beat box
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Before long the stranger was cutting him off, which wouldn't have likely bothered him had it not been tedious enough to travel anywhere without someone getting in the way; he did that enough for himself. The stranger wrattled off more of an explanation and while it intrigued Firefly to consider the old woman and her son to be squatters, he didn't see any validity in the presumption that the land was already claimed. There was nothing remarkable about it — he'd only ever found signs of the small family, a few other feminine scents, but nothing to contrast the claim they said they held over the beach.

The man heard a comment about a commander and this also made him curious, but he did not want to engage this fool for any longer than he had to, so he didn't ask about it. There was a grim expression on Firefly's face while he listened to the interloper drone on, and on, and on, and when he countered at the end, Firefly rolled his eyes.

You're telling me, he started up, sounding a little bit annoyed but mostly incredulous, that someone, somewhere, pissed all over this beach, stuffed some dead meat in some caches, raised some kids, maybe even an army judging from your leader's asshole title, and somehow an old woman and her son wandered in to the area and took it over without any issues what-so-ever?

He wasn't seriously asking a question — just verbally outlining how ridiculous this guy sounded. If there was a force living here on the beach there was no way Illidan or his mother would've survived on their own. Firefly hadn't met the rest of the group but he didn't need to - everything this guy was saying was idiotic. His face split in to a giant ugly grin, and for a split second he looked like his old mirthful self, until his booming laughter filled the air, carrying across the sand. He sucked in a breath after a few moments of uncontrollable guffaws and added, Your so-called commander must be quite the alpha if they can't even -- can't even stop some old lady from squatting -- oh my god, I think you're giving me a heart attack.

Okay, no, not really, but it took a moment for Firefly to control himself. When he did, he looked grim and had an expression of serious business despite the humor he had felt moments ago. I'll pass on your message. I'm sure the others could use a bit of laughter in their lives.
Messages In This Thread
balkan beat box - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: balkan beat box - by RIP Firefly - December 13, 2018, 01:31 AM
RE: balkan beat box - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 01:38 AM
RE: balkan beat box - by RIP Firefly - December 13, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: balkan beat box - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: balkan beat box - by RIP Firefly - December 13, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: balkan beat box - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: balkan beat box - by RIP Firefly - December 13, 2018, 02:41 AM
RE: balkan beat box - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 02:51 AM
RE: balkan beat box - by RIP Firefly - December 13, 2018, 02:53 PM