Big Salmon Lake Dashing Thru' the Snow
I AM WEASEL, HEAR ME ROAR
61 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
lol, so it is!  ;)  I am more than a little slow for the time being, if you hadn't already seen; apologies.  ;.; 

Nynka's leap was half-aborted as a sudden loud BWOOF came from off to her left. Her paws threatened to slip out from under her entirely for a moment, and then she recovered, only to turn (a little more cautious of her footing) to glare heated daggers at the creature who'd made the noise that distracted her a second time. It was another of those blasted wolves—of course. How these lands had ever acquired such a thorough infestation of canines was beyond Nynka.

Yer gonna owe me a new mouse next if you're not careful! she sneered at the big hairy brute with her pearly teeth bared in warning. Even now that little rodent was making its escape, doubtless; hastily Nynka skidded forth once more and stuffed her whole front into the snowdrift with a determined wriggle. Her back paws scrabbled a minute at the icy surface she'd tried to leave behind, as Nynka scratched away piles of flakes with her forepaws with furious determination and her whiskers and nose quivering with anticipation. No dice, though. She reversed direction just as suddenly, yanking herself free and slipping down flat onto her tail in disgust. She glared again at the wolf with her directionally-fluffed-up fur rumpled unevenly backwards in a bizarre disarray that matched the disgruntled irritation rumpling her face. Two mice, even! she snapped. There's a mouse tax now for those who make me lose my lunch—if your terrible odor wouldn't already do that all on its own! You owe me, wolf.
Messages In This Thread
Dashing Thru' the Snow - by Nynka - December 14, 2018, 03:38 AM
RE: Dashing Thru' the Snow - by Dashiell - December 14, 2018, 08:12 AM
RE: Dashing Thru' the Snow - by Nynka - December 27, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Dashing Thru' the Snow - by Dashiell - December 31, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Dashing Thru' the Snow - by Nynka - January 10, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: Dashing Thru' the Snow - by Dashiell - January 26, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Dashing Thru' the Snow - by Nynka - February 04, 2019, 01:31 PM
RE: Dashing Thru' the Snow - by Dashiell - April 05, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: Dashing Thru' the Snow - by Nynka - April 10, 2019, 12:17 AM