The Tangle when you grow older and all those boys grow tired of you
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Her brief interaction with Heda outside Drageda is enough to… feel like she isn’t going to get kicked out. The ice may thin beneath her feet but she still has a home. She’s done something good (sorta) while at the same time something bad (also, sorta) and by result, continues to avoid Blixen anyway.

It surprises her when she shows up out of nowhere, deciding on where they are going and leads her away. Her cheeks burn red but she does not skip a beat, following along out of Drageda and into the tangle. They haven’t really spent any time here together, it’s mostly where she goes to clear her mind, but Blixen has a purpose in her step and Mallaidh doesn’t question it.

Except, Blixen kind of sucks at navigating them and picks the worst spot to penetrate through. Mallaidh doesn’t say anything, letting Blixen figure it out for herself. Plus she gets to watch her back side work her way through the thicket.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: when you grow older and all those boys grow tired of you - by Mallaidh - December 15, 2018, 09:18 PM