The Tangle when you grow older and all those boys grow tired of you
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Hope you don't mind a bit of PP? <3

Eventually, Blixen gives up. Her own limbs are a little tied up but she can pull away easily, coming around in a cartoonish up and down through the underbrush. With a dip of her head, she chews at a vine that snaps loose, freeing her friend from most of her bonds.

“Well,” she starts, looking forward and then behind her, trying to decide which is the best way to go. The gloom of the day, a storm on the horizon, isn’t doing much to help but she turns to the right and squirms her way through thick leaves and over a twisted branch. “This way,” she tells her and no longer looks back. Blixen’s only hope is to follow her exact footsteps, weaving in and out of the brush.

It’s a little work but she comes out onto the other side. The river starts to become louder and a quick redirection puts her out in a vacant spot, easy to move around without getting caught.

“I’ll have to sh—” she begins again, quickly cut off when she realizes her friend isn’t behind her. “Blixen?”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: when you grow older and all those boys grow tired of you - by Mallaidh - December 15, 2018, 09:37 PM