The Tangle when you grow older and all those boys grow tired of you
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
She is slower, this time, making sure Blixen is behind her. Each step is careful, pronounced, so the red girl can follow exactly where she puts her feet and mimic the same actions.

“No, not really. A lot of it is, especially this side, but there’s several clear spots. And if you can get to the river, there’s plenty of space on both sides that you can walk freely,” she explains. There’s a lot to it and if you can get through the narrowed spaces, you can travel the territory freely. Plus, the heart of it has enough open space they could probably hunt some poor creature that managed to get caught the trap. “It’s kind of rocky to the north, like the cliffs, but… it circles down, instead of facing the ocean,” she tries to explain though she isn’t sure how good of a job she’s doing. She enjoys the thick of the forest. There’s nooks and crannies she can weasel her way in for comfort. The other part is less explored but not entirely unfamiliar.

Once they’re finally through the barrier, she stretches her legs and turns around, helping her friend out if she needs it.

“There’s a spot up ahead, it’s… there’s one big twisted tree and nothing else around it,” she explains though she’s doing no justice. Instead, she falls silent, moving so they locate the large, windblown looking tree in a large, surprising clearing heart of the forest.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: when you grow older and all those boys grow tired of you - by Mallaidh - December 15, 2018, 10:23 PM