The Tangle when you grow older and all those boys grow tired of you
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Mallaidh blinks when Blixen pipes up, announcing they should live here. Her mouth opens to say something (an objection? agreement? she doesn’t know) but quickly snaps her teeth together when she further explains. She hadn’t expected them to recover so quickly, and here? Her ears twitch upon her head before they fall back against her head, thinking about it. She’d just shared the secrets to the territory and she wants to turn it into their home?

At first, she doesn’t want it. It’s her home, as much as it can be, and she actually opens her mouth to object this time.

“I think that’s a good idea,” she says, instead, which… surprises her. Home, she thinks and feels her heart twist in place. It’s close to the ocean, which she enjoys, but away from the heart of Drageda and the anxiety that comes with all of that. “Yeah,” she adds, as if to confirm, before she steps up and presses her nose against Blixen’s cheek, offering a gentle kiss there.

“There’s… one more place.” She spins quick on her heels, moving the way they’d come from earlier. The path is relatively clear with one spot she has to snake through, hoping to leaving a big enough hole for Blixen to fit through. On the other side is a large clearing, a few vacant dens of life long since lived but one in particular with moss draped around the opening. Mallaidh offers a single look back before she dips her head, crawling her way inside to a large den that is surprisingly spacious.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: when you grow older and all those boys grow tired of you - by Mallaidh - December 15, 2018, 11:13 PM