The Tangle when you grow older and all those boys grow tired of you
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
It is not the first time she and Blixen have been close—physically—but it’s different this time. I’ve spent nights together, they’ve shared kisses and touches and kept each other warm but… they’ve never…

Her chest burns and she closes her eyes, feeling each new kiss as Blixen gives them to her. Aviana had been confusing, Blixen is confusing, and as much as she wants to know what she’s doing, she doesn’t. Artaax is different, there’s a undeniable drive deep down that told both of them what to do, but how does she do the same for Blixen? Or vice versa? Her exploration of Aviana during her heat hadn’t really led her to answer once she’d been cut off, didn’t have a single question answered despite how many bubbled up to the surface. Does Blixen know more than she does? Mallaidh, who has been head over heels for just about every girl she’s met, doesn’t have a fucking clue.

“Will you…” her breath trails off, turning her face and nuzzling hard against her to try and show what she wants. “Will you show me?” she murmurs into her red fur, tail flipping behind her as she presses kisses against her chest, her neck, and up under her chin.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: when you grow older and all those boys grow tired of you - by Mallaidh - December 16, 2018, 08:18 AM