Dragoncrest Cliffs my face (worth 1 thousand ships)
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Is there… like, any point where things become easy? Where one action doesn’t make everything else worse, or more confusing? No? Oh, okay.

Mallaidh struggles to sleep this night and as the first signs of morning as the sky starts to inch into color, she’s up on her feet. Maybe she can make herself useful and fight off some of the weird feelings she’s been carrying around. To her surprise, none of them are really regret but she knows she’s made things a lot more complicated than they should have been. Her search for answers and truth have only come crashing down and she’s long past being honest with anyone, especially herself.

No, no, it’ll be fine, she assures even though she knows it’s a lie.

Caught up in her own thoughts as she meanders to the border, she picks up a scent she hasn’t really noticed. The smell is often ingrained in Drageda to begin with but the thickness of it causes her to search it out. Eske had been gone for a while, long gone since before she came back home. She hadn’t spent a lot of time with her prior to leaving, either, and something tells her to turn tail and leave. She’s gotten past Heda, as far as her abandonment, but something tells her this isn’t going to be any easier.

When the dark, silvery woman comes into view, she slows to a stop and dips her head slightly in the wake of her former mentor.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by RIP Blodreina - December 16, 2018, 05:43 AM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by Mallaidh - December 16, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by RIP Blodreina - December 23, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by Mallaidh - December 23, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by RIP Blodreina - December 23, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by Mallaidh - December 26, 2018, 06:01 PM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by RIP Blodreina - December 29, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by Mallaidh - December 30, 2018, 08:06 PM