Sun Mote Copse the shrike to your glorious thorn
330 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
She seemed confused and called out a name he did not know, which he corrected in the next beat, No, a girl called Bat. They were similar in build and size, maybe the other wolf was a touch larger at this point but Tulimaq wasn't able to recall her that well, their meeting having been brief. It made him wonder if the Redhawks were really as prolific as the girl had said, as he had been loitering in the forests and exploring the hinterlands for a while now but not many of them had come away from their plateau in that time. He had no knowledge of the many twists and turns in the life of the Redhawks either — he might've thought them worth avoiding had he been aware of all the tumult in their home.

She came scouting through the 'Strath, and told me about the area. A very helpful girl, I must say. And this place - it seems so popular. I hope there is room enough for me. He is musing to a stranger and doesn't notice until after, which brings a small smirk to his rugged face and as he chuckles at himself (likely relaxed by the setting, ice sparkling like constellations across the earth and in the light) he says, What brings you away from your plateau?
Messages In This Thread
the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Tulimaq - December 17, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Tulimaq - December 17, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Tulimaq - December 17, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Tulimaq - December 17, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Tulimaq - December 17, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 11:53 PM