Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
enough is an illusion
53 Posts
Ooc — KJ
It is Heda, not nomi, whose voice slices through the stormy gloom. Silkie fancies that he has no name, no face — just a mouthful of teeth and a beating heart. He emerges from the shadows to stand just behind his biological father, an unreadable expression on his face — he aims to observe, and nothing more — but when the dark-capped fiend lunges, he springs into motion. It’s foolish and impulsive, this kneejerk reaction that drives him forward, but he is young and fiery and full of lofty ideals. He wants to defend @Antumbra (and to prove his loyalty as ardently as Wildfire, Kiwi, and Sequoia have proven their disloyalty) and at the last second, he moves opposite @Dacio with ears pinned back against his head, moving low and fast to aim for the crazed female’s right hindquarter. He falters only once as he adjusts his trajectory not to collide with the Gona (and perhaps that stuttering step betrays his inexperience, or at least his unfamiliarity with Dacio’s combat style) but he moves like the water that borders the cliffs, jaws cracking open to clamp down on whatever he can reach.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Silkie - December 18, 2018, 06:24 PM