Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Probably not my turn, but I wanted to have Firefly react to his assailants. Everything is pretty vague to make it easier for everyone, lmao.

The battle erupted around him, and within no time at all he was set upon by snapping teeth and blugeoning bodies. Firefly did not have as much combat experience as his scarred body might've suggested. He was a survivor more than a warrior, however, when one pale body careened for him and ducked against him for a low assault [@Silkie] he reacted defensively and caught the brunt of the blow with his chest; this sent him off-balance for a split second, giving the second attacker the advantage. When those duo-toned eyes flashed above a set of determined teeth, Firefly knew he had made a mistake. His attacker's teeth [@Artaax] sank in to him and then tore away at the tough scar tissue already in place, only to grab and drag again, again, again, and with each successful blow the man's dark fur took on an auburn gleam. He roared and countered the assaults as best he could with his own parries of teeth and posturing, throwing his weight against his assailants until he'd broken free of one of them — maybe both of them, there was no way for him to tell as his adrenaline kicked in. Firefly should've withdrawn but he refused, finding himself in a berzerker-rage as flashes of his previous trauma surfaced; triggered by the combat around him (and the wounds to his body), his conciousness splintered and fell away, and he was filled with a blackness, a void-space, while some feral part of him took hold.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by RIP Firefly - January 13, 2019, 04:24 PM