Dragoncrest Cliffs midas is king & he holds me so tight
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
East had been up long before the sun as usual. He had run a quick, solitary patrol along the cliffs, weaving through the redwoods with the ease of someone who had traversed the forest many times before. As a wolf that was found comfort in routine, he was not completely looking forward to learning a different territory, but as always, he would do what was expected of him. His relationship with his mom was slightly less strained than it had been when he first arrived, but it still weighed heavy on his mind, making his work a welcome distraction. 

As his short patrol came to an end, his attention was drawn to the lake as it came into view between the trees. Further piquing his interest, he noticed a new packmate he had not met yet. With a low chuff to announce his presence, he moved to the water's edge, dipping his head once in greeting before lowering his muzzle to the water to take in the frigid liquid. As he drank, his golden gaze drifted to snowy women, curiosity always one of his ruling urges. When he had quenched his thirst, he lifted his head, licking the excess water from his lips and silently studying the northerner.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 17, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 19, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 19, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 21, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 28, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - January 08, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 01:34 PM