Dragoncrest Cliffs midas is king & he holds me so tight
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Super sorry for the wait!

He studied her as she spoke, unsure how to feel about the snowy female. She seemed harmless enough, but he didn't get to where he was today by assuming a wolf's intentions were always accurately portrayed in their body language.  He supposed it was kind of a lonely way to go through life--assuming anyone he didn't know might have some secret agenda, but he had seen it too many times, and he would be damned if anyone ever got past his guard before he was sure he could trust them. Still, it didn't mean he couldn't be kind and somewhat amiable while remaining mostly reserved. 

We have not met before. I never forget a face, and this is the first I've seen yours, he answered first, his tone no-nonsense as usual. To her next words, he merely shrugged and nodded at first; he was no stranger to disharmony. In fact, he wondered if he could even live a life that only harbored peace. It seemed his only purpose was to see how much shit he could take from the world and still keep moving. East had the feeling that too much calm would make him restless; he needed wolves to protect--needed to have something to keep his martial mind occupied. It seems that way, he offered, stiffening a little at the mention of the sound. Nothing I'm not used to, East added next, shrugging again. It was a small admission--something he was comfortable giving a stranger in an attempt to break the ice a little.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 17, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 19, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 19, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 21, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 28, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - January 08, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 01:34 PM