Dragoncrest Cliffs midas is king & he holds me so tight
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
East listened quietly while she spoke. She seemed to share his aversion to peace, at least somewhat. It really was nice in theory, but he wondered if it even really existed. It seemed to him that most of the time, he was destined to be at war with someone, even if sometimes that someone was himself. Being too comfortable is dangerous, he replied. That's how you get hurt, East added, shrugging a little. He truly believed that; he had the evidence to prove it too.

He followed her gaze to the water, listening quietly again as she spoke. He nodded his head in agreement with her first statement. Although, he found anxiety came with most situations, so having something to focus on always helped--for him anyway. A small smile formed at her teasing. No not really, he replied. The more passive trades certainly held their own value, but he was more interested in protecting what was theirs. And how about you? he asked, gaze moving to the snowy woman once more. What calls to you?
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 17, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 19, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 19, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 21, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 28, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - January 08, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 01:34 PM