Whitefish River we just keep swimming, swimming, swimming upstream
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Once they had both had some time to settle after their successful hunt, Kavik looked to his beta, ready to offer his input on her current concerns. I have to disagree with you. I think you make a fine leader, and in the event that something happened to me, you are more than capable of handling things; Liri and I would not have offered you the position if we believed differently. He drew his tongue along his lips in an attempt to clean whatever part of his muzzle he could reach as his emerald gaze searched the field around them, making sure no visitors had come to try their luck at stealing the wolves' hard work. 

As for Minori, she is a hardworking, valuable member of the pack, but I agree with your observations; she is far too ruled by her emotions, he answered first, resting his gaze on the silver beta's face again. The mention of Grezig caused a flash of sadness to shoot through the alpha, but he was used to the feeling by now. He had essentially lost his closest friend, and it would take a while to move on from that. But, he had to agree with Ruenna's observation on the matter--she had been too ruled by her emotions and in return, they had lost a leader. He of course did not blame her at all, but going forward, he would be looking for more stoic wolves to help him lead things. If the day comes that she learns to handle herself in a more diplomatic way, then I would gladly welcome her into leadership but until then, I agree that we should look for a better candidate. It tore at his kind nature to speak openly about his reservations regarding Minori, but it was something they needed to discuss. I suppose we'll just have to keep our eyes out for a packmate that stands out, he suggested. That was really all they could do. He hoped their numbers would begin to increase soon and with a new batch of recruits, maybe there would be a loyal wolf with leadership qualities.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: we just keep swimming, swimming, swimming upstream - by RIP Kavik - January 21, 2019, 03:46 PM