Overture Downs why because you dance like a wounded giraffe.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey smushed herself affectionately into her friend and was instantly transported back. That was the magic of old friends - you could go a lifetime without seeing them and the moment you do, you're suddenly right back where you started with them. Gannet's presence took her back to the Caldera and to her childhood, playing with him in the snow before they'd ever grown up and started filling their lives with drama.

Her tail was still waving as she stepped back again, her head tilting at his comment. "You saw Terance? That jerk didn't say a word to me," Liffey said, the smile on her face making it clear she didn't actually hold any resentment. To his question, her mind flashed to a thousand different things, but the only thing she blurted out was, "I have kids!" She paused, feeling suddenly strange that she had kids. She was a puppy again because Gannet was here, and she had kids? So weird, but only briefly and she was grinning again and waiting to see his reaction.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
why because you dance like a wounded giraffe. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: why because you dance like a wounded giraffe. - by Liffey - December 22, 2018, 07:35 PM