Overture Downs why because you dance like a wounded giraffe.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey felt her stomach twist uncomfortably at his words. She didn't understand his relationship with Hydra, who was all about breaking his legs but also about being BFFs. She swallowed that away though, focusing instead on the fact that he felt unwelcome at Moonspear now. Hope sparked in her heart.

"Do you want to be part of our pack?" Liffey asked, that hope flooding her voice, "We live here. Well, not here.. Over there, Lost Creek Hollow." She gestured behind herself at the shaded woods beyond the grassy slopes to the South. "Rannoch is there, and Terance. We would love to have you, and.." she paused, suddenly feeling a little sheepish and emotional, "It would be so nice... I would love to have family - you -  around."

Liffey bit her lip. Rannoch and Terance and her kids were family, of course, but there was something different about having Gannet there. He was a piece of her childhood - of a past she'd intentionally left behind, but had never stopped missing. He was her brother, just as much as Lagan and Eljay, and the idea of getting to call him a packmate again was giving her some real feels.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
why because you dance like a wounded giraffe. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: why because you dance like a wounded giraffe. - by Liffey - December 30, 2018, 09:23 PM