Heron Lake Plateau If we pass in the night then just hand me a light
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He did get called over eventually, so he headed on over.  It was kind of unfortunate he didn't overhear the bit about Colt being disliked because man, he was not the only one on that boat and Qui definitely had Opinions about that kind of thing.  Chances are that was going to come up soon enough, so that wasn't entirely out of play.

Still, he was glad to see Colt hadn't just ragequit the entire area thanks to his ex, even if he was pretty sure this was just a short term thing.  With a wag of his tail and a polite bob of his head, Quixote entered the verbal ring with his usual bit of sarcasm, I don't suppose you being here means you've decided it's more fun to stick around and see if Niamh spontaneously combusts from me undoing her bad decisions?  Yeah, probably not.  But he could hope for something unlikely.  And okay, yeah, it was also probably still bad form to make fun of her if she really did have some mental issues she needed to sort out, but she'd always been a little irrational from what he could remember, so...  Maybe that made it ok?

He definitely had a whole bunch of questions but just word-vomiting them out seemed kind of rude.  Just give it a few seconds to settle and see if there was an opportunity.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If we pass in the night then just hand me a light - by Quixote - December 31, 2018, 01:26 AM