Heron Lake Plateau If we pass in the night then just hand me a light
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He was totally fine letting them speak first.  Mostly because he'd also probably end up rambling.  And given the amount of bold that has appeared in this post even after trimming out some fluff, he was true to form.  In this case?  Totally ignore it.  Nobody knew what happened because Niamh ran the hell off right away.  I get not wanting to be around your ex for a while, but she was being unreasonable so this didn't count.  If she runs off into the sunset again because.. I don't know -- something..  You can come back whenever you want.  Shrug.  Maybe Qui was biased, but this wasn't any fault of Colt's.  The only one who had an issue here was Niamh.

And if you're, looking to Finley, meaning Niamh's buddies, back to Colt, I don't think you should think too much of them.  They've got this hivemind going on -- I had two of them saying how I totally shouldn't be leader and blah blah blah, Redhawks by birth only, lots of angst that they should just grow up and get over.  They don't seem to care about stuff being responsibly dealt with as much as how dare you piss off their friend. -- I can see spring is gonna be a mess already. He obviously thought they weren't exactly being reasonable about any of it, and was super unimpressed by their collective behavior.  There seemed to be a lot of not listening going on but the depths of that problem weren't yet entirely revealed to him.  Only problem was there were three of them and only one of him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If we pass in the night then just hand me a light - by Quixote - December 31, 2018, 01:49 PM