Lost Creek Hollow i gave her my heart, she gave me a picture of me as an old time sheriff.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Though she had lightened up, her mate seemed to take that as his cue to take on the serious note. Liffey appreciated the sentiment, though she didn't really need his promise. Rannoch had done what he'd needed to do when the cougar had attacked. She could not fault him for it, nor would she when it would otherwise have made itself a threat to their kids. She trusted completely he would never put himself in danger unneccessarily.

At his question, Liffey quirked a brow, wondering if maybe his walk had taken more out of him than he was letting on. She let it go though and just smiled as she answered. "They're okay. They miss you," she said with a slight pause, "I think they miss both of us, actually."

She frowned down at her paws, guilt twisting in her chest. She hadn't been there for them as well as she should've been these past few weeks. Most of her time had been spent at Rannoch's side. They were six months old now and didn't really need her as much, but still. She knew she was just trying to ease her own guilt with that thought.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: i gave her my heart, she gave me a picture of me as an old time sheriff. - by Liffey - January 02, 2019, 04:20 PM