Shadewood Cold & Quiet
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Don't worry hun, im def just as bad as you are; I completely understand! xDDDD Mind if we forward this to present? Might help with the both of our muses. O_o

Cry smiled internally at the perplexity of this situation as it grew with every passing second. Though his Family was well off, they were a hidden gem he kept secreted within the already mysterious junglesque woods. It was no wonder this male knew not where he journeyed. But Cry wasn't upset- polar blues could see this man was new, and ignorance saved as many as it damned. 

"I am," he nodded. "These woods belong to my Family and I." A light chuckle to ease the company further. "In fact, I originally thought you were one of the newer wolves of the Keep- hence us having a conversation with you rather than showing you the borders." The Phantom was a polite Guardian, very aware of all that went down in his home. He had a few whom he could rely on to find him, should need be. But most issues he tried to keep burdened to himself. The details would of course be shared to his Trusted later on, but only after he ensured there was no lingering dangers. "Pleasure meeting you, Darkmoon." The dip of his crown punctuated the exchange. "Were you looking for anything in particular? A place to rest, perhaps?"
Messages In This Thread
Cold & Quiet - by Darkmoon - December 24, 2018, 05:11 AM
RE: Cold & Quiet - by Cry - December 24, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Cold & Quiet - by Darkmoon - December 27, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: Cold & Quiet - by Cry - December 29, 2018, 07:16 AM
RE: Cold & Quiet - by Darkmoon - February 09, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: Cold & Quiet - by Cry - February 25, 2019, 11:05 AM
RE: Cold & Quiet - by Darkmoon - April 09, 2019, 07:06 AM