Dragoncrest Cliffs i could never get the hang of thursday
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Mallaidh flinches when Blixen makes the call as if she hadn’t been expecting it, but she really hadn’t thought about how she’d do it. Still, the sound penetrates through her thoughts and she slowly lowers back to the ground.

“At least I’m not dead,” she says with closed eyes. A weird sort of laugh escapes her mouth. Her brother had the chance, once, but he wouldn’t—couldn’t?—do it. She hadn’t meant to kill him. Him. She doesn’t even know his name! Is it better that way? Would she have been able to do it if she had known him?

Her questions are cut short when her left ear starts ringing and her head instantly cocks downward in response. She tries to shake her head, only managing a slightly shift from right to left, with no help to the deafening sound.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 24, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 12:56 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Rose - December 25, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 28, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - January 20, 2019, 09:47 PM