Sunspire Mountains i'm pretty but i'm tough, like a diamond or beef jerky in a ball gown
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
I think you forgot to close your OOC tag. :P

[Image: tumblr_p3dq7hz9Np1qmx8nto5_r1_250.gif]

Mallaidh is lost in thought (or maybe lack thereof) when she first notes the scent of a stranger. Her head slowly turns, passively scanning the area until she notes a disturbance against the snowy backdrop and stares at him for several seconds before reacting to his presence. Her ears tip back slightly as he begins his approach but a surprisingly soft tone comes from him and she blanks back the haziness.

“Maybe,” she says after a moment, nose flaring but nothing is familiar about him. At least he doesn’t smell like Rusalka (primary concern). The thought alone causes her fur to bristle but she shakes out her fur a bit to smooth it over. “Who are you?” There is reservation getting help from a stranger, especially when Drageda has pulled its fair share of enemies. He doesn’t smell like Blackfeather either, or Redhawk, so she doesn’t feel the need for such tension built up. Maybe he simple wants to help.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes