Sunspire Mountains i'm pretty but i'm tough, like a diamond or beef jerky in a ball gown
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
He states his lack of loyalty first and she narrows her eyes. She hadn’t noticed a pack (she recognized on him) but he clears it up with one statement easily enough. Being a lone wolf doesn’t make it any easier to trust him but he offers a bit of a smile, his name, and she feels the tug at the corner of her lips.

“Mallaidh,” she introduces, though she doesn’t really have much of an answer for him after that. She doesn’t know much about medicines other than keeping something clean; she really should pay more attention to Rose when she’s being patched up on the off chance she finds herself in a bind. Kinda like now. “I don’t know. I’ve cleaned it,” she says. It’s been a while but the blood is dried and pinkens the fur around it. “I’m just trying to go home without drawing too much attention.” If she could get home, Rose can take a look at it and help her out, or Blixen, or… well, someone that she actually knows, but finds the request too weird to ask.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes