Blacktail Deer Plateau Teach the baby what a lie tastes like.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Going after them was not a bad idea, Kavik just didn't think they had the wolfpower for that. If Minori and Issun were still here, maybe--but even then, it would be rough. They would need a pretty large group to be successful, and if they had that, he suspected they wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. If we had more wolves, I would definitely be right there with you, but I think with our low numbers, we'll have to just keep a more defensive approach, he replied with another sigh.

He listened as Siqsa informed him of his theory. It did seem a little too convenient that all of this was happening so close together, but he hadn't really thought about the foxes working with the coyotes. Kavik just assumed the coyotes already thought they had some claim over the plateau, and now they sensed the pack's weakness and were using it to their advantage. The two incidents could be related for sure, he replied. He wasn't ruling anything out at this point. The coyotes are definitely smarter than I've given them credit for, Kavik added. That was probably his first mistake.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - December 26, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 27, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 29, 2018, 07:47 AM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - January 04, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - January 08, 2019, 08:58 PM