Silver Creek marshmallow
κυρία του δάσους
40 Posts
Ooc — belle
[size=12.6px%]**fixed it muahaha-- NO I DIDN'T what did i do oml[/size]
She felt a warmth creep through her belly at his statement: they had room. Chocolate ears cupped forward intently to listen as his voice rumbled on, absorbing whatever information he gave - if it all crumbled to dust, at least she would leave the creek knowing a little more of the world. Grayson directed a question toward the forest sylph, and she smiled gently, lips quirking at the corners. 

"I am a γιατρός, a medic, and I intend to dedicate myself to ensuring any within your claim are healthy. However, should it be needed, I can put my efforts into any task that is required of me," The Meladi had been taught of herbs and medicinal treatments almost since birth; her father had intended to raise her as a healer, a fortune teller too, to ensure his soldiers were fit for battle and his women were healthy enough to reproduce. He was a man intend on discovering his own future, relishing in whatever riches he could find and celebrating his own power - flaunting it, even, as the Meladi men in her family had always been intent to grab any power in reach. The women were kept simply as prizes, and to birth the new generation.
ɖǟɨʋʏǟ ʍɛʟǟɖɨ
Messages In This Thread
marshmallow - by Daivya - December 28, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: marshmallow - by Grayson - December 29, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: marshmallow - by Daivya - December 29, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: marshmallow - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: marshmallow - by Daivya - January 02, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: marshmallow - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: marshmallow - by Daivya - January 02, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: marshmallow - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: marshmallow - by Daivya - January 02, 2019, 03:14 PM