Stavanger Bay a pirates return
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
It might have humored her to know that Ford and Velen were – in fact – the closest of all the Mayfair-Cairn children. Though they still differed from each other greatly, the titan did not find his patience tested in the company of his noble sibling. It might have been that Velen was the closest to all of the others, as well, as it seemed the chocolate brute was something of a level-headed creature. In many ways, the warhound envied his sibling's ability to blend so easily with his company. He had often thought that there was a similar capability in his own figure, but had taken time to realize that his own gifts were very different.

β€œWe are all very different. It helps to balance our large litter... there are five of us, after all,” Ford offered her as an explanation, but managed to shrug his shoulders as though the reasons didn't matter entirely. They needed their differences in order to succeed, he felt. Without them, they would have all been fighting savagely for the same things in life.

The response to his question was one that he hadn't entirely expected. The woman sought fun in her prospective homes. Even that was a return that he would have expected from someone that Rannveig had scooped up. It didn't matter much that Velen had been the sibling to recruit this stranger, only that the expectations were set for her before she was allowed to make a space in the bay. Ford nodded his head to her explanation with a somber expression, seemingly understanding what she meant.

β€œVery well then. Norsamu, you are welcome to a life of fun and companionship. I would imagine that you would find my other brother – Rannveig – to be the kind of company you like to keep. My only request is this; you must give back to the pack,” the titan spoke in a level tone, gruff against the back of his throat like the rumbling of thunder. β€œWe aim to overcome any weakness within ourselves, and to inspire those around us to do the very same. Stormrift is a pack that is meant to grow and to thrive without failure. I should hope you would want the same things?”
Messages In This Thread
a pirates return - by Norsamu - December 29, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: a pirates return - by Ford - December 29, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: a pirates return - by Norsamu - December 29, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: a pirates return - by Ford - December 29, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: a pirates return - by Norsamu - December 29, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: a pirates return - by Ford - December 29, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: a pirates return - by Norsamu - December 29, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: a pirates return - by Ford - December 29, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: a pirates return - by Norsamu - December 29, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: a pirates return - by Ford - January 04, 2019, 11:16 PM
RE: a pirates return - by Norsamu - January 05, 2019, 04:58 PM