Dragoncrest Cliffs they forget that i am the daughter of two kings, not one
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
heda emerges just as blodreina goes to make her entrance and blodreina retreats a few steps to give her commander some space. she sets the groundhog at her paws and swipes her salmon pink tongue across her jowls once to clean them as heda greets her. hey, blodreina returns the greeting with a respectful dip of her head. i brought this for you. she gestures down to the fresh kill with her muzzle and bows her head to nudge it towards the woman. it was a small gift and not necessarily one that heda had to accept. if antumbra didn't want it blodreina figures that it could go to one of the caches.

for a moment, blodreina feels a bit awkward...because she isn't sure what to say. she isn't sure what's safe to talk about and what might upset heda. surely, prying in the fact that wildfire left with a good chunk of drakru's children ( including heda's own ) was a huge no-no. not that blodreina'd ever been the prying type. how're you doing? it sounded like the typical version of the question but the words beneath it meant how are you holding up?. blodreina knew she hadn't taken kendra's death well at all. and the single advantage to that had been that they hadn't known one another and been lovers as wildfire and antumbra'd been. they hadn't had children. sure. wildfire hadn't died ...but somehow blodreina wonders if that made it hurt worse.

how're tux and silkie doing? she inquires after what is left of the commander's children next. the truth is, blodreina isn't good at comfort, at trying to offer it and she sure as hell never wants it herself. a heavy sigh follows. i'm not going to pry and i understand if you don't want to talk about what happened while we were in trigeda but if you ever do want or need to talk i'll listen. i guess... i'm just worried about you. not that heda wasn't strong because she was definitely one of the strongest wolves blodreina knew ( and looked up to ) but that didn't mean she didn't and couldn't have moments — and blodreina only worried because she cared.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: they forget that i am the daughter of two kings, not one - by RIP Blodreina - January 10, 2019, 03:20 PM