Dragoncrest Cliffs oh, to sleep until i am whole again,
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
blodreina's expression becomes contemplative as she listens to the pale sylph's words. i could teach you how to watch and anticipate your enemy's moves, she offers and adds, if you want. it wasn't an obligation but it sounded to blodreina like she wasn't entirely satisfied being an 'ankle-biter' as she said it ( blodreina had to fight the laugh she felt bubbling in her throat ). anyone can be a warrior. my mother is small like you and she's a great fighter. although, often times blodreina forgot the slyph-like stature of gyda. what she lacked in size she made up for in presence. a trait that blodreina wished she'd inherited ...there was a feral elegance to gyda that she could never imitate. blodreina compensated for it with aggression.

blodreina lets out a small noise of surprise when the pale woman rises, lets out a yip and her hip is bumping into blodreina's flank. the pale woman slurs something and blodreina thinks it's an apology but can't actually make out coherent words. nevertheless she lets out a low chuckle. it's ok. she assures her. if it wasn't, blodreina'd have let it be known. just ...be careful you don't hurt yourself. it was a stumble she'd expect from a pup and not an adult but ...blodreina shrugs it off as perhaps the pale sylph is just uncoordinated until she's fully woken up.

the sea was a change for me to. i was born and grew up on a mountain called sleeping dragon, south of here a ways. blodreina tells aure, gesturing in it's general direction with her muzzle. we had to evacuate when it started erupting. it's not so much about where we are for me, i guess. we could live at the bottom of a pit and i'd still be at home as long as i'm with drakru. blodreina isn't the type to form attachments per say ...but she cares for heda — as a mentor, as her commander — and she cares for drakru. they are her people ( wolves? ). specific attachments aside from her parents and heda are harder for her since kendra's death and in a rare plot twist she feels emotion rise, unbidden, like a lump in her throat.

this sentimentality crap is awful, she deduces to herself bitterly. she hasn't even gotten to the worst part of her heat ( because she assumes thats what all this emotional turmoil going on inside her is ) yet and she already h a t e s it. what i'm trying to say, blodreina adds realizing she'd never actually gotten to her point. is that you just gotta find your people. once you do everything else will fall into place.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - December 31, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 01, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 01, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by RIP Blodreina - January 06, 2019, 10:50 AM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 03:02 PM