Arrow Lake and he floats outside my prison window
Centurion
i know you by the state of your hands
165 Posts
Ooc —
no sooner had thorn vacated the dugout, stigmata fell to it -- leaving the stalwart male to make his own way back to the ice-encapsulated prize. thorn had time to reflect on his way back the silent nature of their partnership  - he was a brute of few words, mostly because he was incapable of much introspection beyond what was required of him - but he saw a strength in curbing one's tongue, and guessed stigmata was a man of few, but possessive words when the mood suited him.

when he came back the vixen was long gone -- she had eaten her fill (a pathetic amount too, hardly more than a fistful of meat) and left a neat trail of pawprints in her wake. thorn found he was rather relieved - a surprise, given how ardent he wished his heart to be. he enjoyed killing - and did so without compromise when it suited him - but the stark fire of the vixen's pelt had struck his fancy as rare, even among a species known for their russet branding.

he did not spare the crows such softness -- a few nearly lost more than feathers as he fell upon them, sending a black cloud skyward. once more he labored over frozen sinew and hide, and once more he returned to stigmata, a second limb in tow -- but this time, the toil of his exertions was beginning to show in the slow drag of the hound's step.
Messages In This Thread
and he floats outside my prison window - by Thorn - January 01, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: and he floats outside my prison window - by Stigmata - January 01, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: and he floats outside my prison window - by Thorn - January 01, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: and he floats outside my prison window - by Stigmata - January 01, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: and he floats outside my prison window - by Thorn - January 01, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: and he floats outside my prison window - by Stigmata - January 01, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: and he floats outside my prison window - by Thorn - January 01, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: and he floats outside my prison window - by Stigmata - January 01, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: and he floats outside my prison window - by Thorn - January 01, 2019, 02:45 PM
RE: and he floats outside my prison window - by Stigmata - January 01, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: and he floats outside my prison window - by Thorn - January 01, 2019, 03:24 PM