Felltree Marsh alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
All Welcome 
Cadeau found during her travels across the wilderness her paws had begun to bleed. The cold snow nipped through the tough skin of her paw pads, leaving them frozen and raw. She did not stop to nurse her wounds nor to huddle down. Movement was one of the few things keeping her warm, the lithe brown bitch afraid if she stop for a moment the momentum she built up would be for naught. Fighting a shiver, Cadeau cast a glance over her shoulder, seeming to stare forlornly at a place only she could see. Cadeau frowned. "I'm running away but I don't even know where I'm running away to," Cadeau said to herself. Cadeau shook her head and kept moving on. Regardless I have to keep going .I don't want to risk running into any unpleasant company... or company at all. The pack animal in her longed to find a group to belong with but with her blood she doubted she could ever belong anywhere. Such was fate. 

Cadeau could pick up the scent of a wolf, her dark colored ears pulled against her head as she try finding where the smell was coming from. It was tinged in the scent of blood, leaving her to assume the stranger had either hunted something or was injured himself. Dark brown eyes looking about, she soon saw the wolf making his way across the territory. Seeing his wounds made her feel sympathetic but at the same time cautious. It meant he was a fighter and who was to say he wouldn't hurt her? Or at least feel threatened? Keeping a careful distance, she inwardly debated what to do. Don't worry about him, you need to watch your own back...
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
RE: alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them - by Cadeau - January 14, 2019, 05:19 AM