Ankyra Sound It's just that everything reminds me
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
His heart thundered in his chest, and fur puffed as if something had come to disturb him greatly, which was accurate. He need not be so defensive — but Firefly wasn't himself initially, and it took a few moments before he settled. As he relaxed the thrumming of his heart did not ease much. He looked around, wild-eyed at first, before settling his gaze on the pale wolf nearby, who looked spooked in their own right. Probably his fault. The stress of the combat had brought some thoughts to light and it would take time for Firefly to make sense of them.

It's alright, he called out to them, his voice sharp and cold despite the uncertainty he felt inside. I was just... Hallucinating monsters or something, which he couldn't say. Uh, I think I was dreaming. More like a nightmare. Those huge paws and the sensation of claws dragging across his body's every plane, sinking in to his belly — and that otherwordly screaming — would not leave him so swiftly.
Messages In This Thread
It's just that everything reminds me - by RIP Firefly - January 11, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: It's just that everything reminds me - by Tunerk - January 12, 2019, 08:33 PM
RE: It's just that everything reminds me - by RIP Firefly - January 13, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: It's just that everything reminds me - by Tunerk - January 15, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: It's just that everything reminds me - by RIP Firefly - January 15, 2019, 07:33 PM