Redsand Canyon *This Thread Topic BLEEPED OUT For Your Safety*
I AM WEASEL, HEAR ME ROAR
61 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Minor PP...? Lmk if you'd prefer I changed it; otherwise I'm thinking we can probably archive this, yes?  :)  Good threading with you, thanks!

Nynka's own eyes narrowed: she didn't like the look in this hulking beast's eye, nor the all-too-pregnant pause before he replied to her somewhat gibing suggestions.  Or maybe you're scared of it, Nynka started to sneer—a little ironic given that this remark was motivated by some growing unease of her own with the lengthening pause in conversation—but the brutish wolf suddenly plowed forth first in word and then in deed.

Nynka leapt up and aside, her fur abristle as her teeth were menacingly bared and her eyes lit anew with sparked anger of her own. Rude! she snapped, and, What do you think yer gonna do, trample it?! She was offended and very mildly concerned not for herself but for her little toy, as the freight train of bulky wolf went hurtling past and thundered right over the beepy box—but she didn't get to find out whether or not those galumphing paws might after all dent its shiny carapace when they collided at speed, because the wolf wasn't aiming for the beepy-box and his paws went flying over and past it. Nynka squinted at the shiny silver creature, but it just kept laying there unconcerned and unharmed, not even bothering to peep at the wolf that had so nearly stomped it. Huh. Was its armor that impressive, that it didn't worry one whit about such things? Apparently.

You missed me! shouted Nynka after the wolf, but he'd already bulldozed his way past her with no more reply than a snort. Nynka released a smaller but no less derisive snort of her own after him, one the wolf almost certainly couldn't actually hear at the rate he'd been going, and then she bounced back over to seize the nearest corner of the beepy-creature in her jaws and wrestle it safely back to her burrow.
Messages In This Thread
*This Thread Topic BLEEPED OUT For Your Safety* - by Nynka - January 11, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: *This Thread Topic BLEEPED OUT For Your Safety* - by Nynka - February 18, 2019, 02:01 PM