Ankyra Sound See the thing is I'm so sorry to say
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He didn't make it very far before his more recent wounds began to twinge with pain, and the hitch in his gait slowed him further. It was just as well — Firefly was not in the right state of body (nor of mind) to go traipsing along within that forest. He couldn't even make it up the slope without feeling like he was tearing his wounds open fresh.

Hey Firefly, called out a voice from behind him, punctuated by the staccato beat of steps as the boy closed distance; Firefly turned in time to hear the question, but glanced back towards the slope that loomed ahead of himself and let out a sigh. His breath formed a small puff in the winter air but dissipated quickly, almost like the last vestiges of his effort leaving his body. I've been better, he begrugingly replied.

Not that Illidan would want to bask in his weakness with him, or anything. Firefly shrugged his broad wound-wrought shoulders. You'd think a hill would be easy as shit, but — he stared off at the distant path as it wound away from him in to the mist, and huffed again.
Messages In This Thread
See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 11, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 13, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 14, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 15, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 15, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 17, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 20, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 24, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:09 PM