Heron Lake Plateau New life, new start?
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
How do you pronouce Towhee's name? Tow he? Just want to make sure!

Towhee, a Beta. Rye had guess right, it was someone of great importance. He would have to pat himself on the back later for two quick questions shot his way. He took a minute to respond, knowing his very answer was going to decide his future. Rye's father taught him to hunt at a very young age but he was no great hunter, just enough to get the job done and fill a few bellies. Rye's swallowed hard, looking past and around Towhee as if looking for answers. Time was growing longer, and he wasnt fond of keeping the other waiting, so he settled on scouting. Risking his life for the furtherment of the pack, or a simple scouting ahead for dangers, packs, wildlife, ect. Yes, it would have to do and Rye hoped it would be enough.

"I could make a good scout, messenger if need be. Truthfully anything to do with that sort of work, long distances is no trouble for me, as well as danger. I don't care, if it needs to be done, I will do it within a heartbeat." Rye sounded almost proud of his willingness to go into danger, or scout alone for days, and he was proud. Perhaps a little too proud but he was young, and a bit niave. "As for why I specifically wanted to join here, well, in all honesty, this pack was closest."
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
New life, new start? - by Rye - January 14, 2019, 02:10 AM
RE: New life, new start? - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 09:59 AM
RE: New life, new start? - by Rye - January 14, 2019, 11:50 AM
RE: New life, new start? - by Cinder - January 14, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: New life, new start? - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: New life, new start? - by Rye - January 14, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: New life, new start? - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: New life, new start? - by Rye - January 14, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: New life, new start? - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 02:10 PM