Ankyra Sound burning, falling down so many times before
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He waited impatiently for the rest of the suicidal dogs to come out, but all he heard were screams of the big cat and pummeling sickening sounds, bones against rock, bodies being flung. Gods be damned should Caiaphas be one of the killed- the hows only grew, the screams and shrieks only heightened in pitch! Irritation flew over his handsome two-tones features, as he sternly told himself not to go investigate. This was what he wanted- there was more than just Caiaphas in there. She should certainly be fine. 

But sometimes women had a habit of letting their emotions and pride cloud their judgement; the wraith could have easily flung herself directly at the cat. Impossible though, he reasoned, she was a battlescarred woman, wily in the ways of battle, so it seemed. This should have been nothing new to her...
So maybe she was fine.

Gritting his ivories together, he kept himself planted, awaying the big cat to arrive so he could find a safe harbor for it to nurse and return eventually. Or 'chase it off' rather.

BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE. 
Messages In This Thread
burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 08:03 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Raleska - February 03, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Loki Kyber - February 03, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Erzulie - February 07, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:27 PM