Fox's Glade Take me by the hand
í ѕtαrє αt ѕpαcє frσm thє σcєαn flσσr...
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Shaara has much to think about. She had secreted herself away from the pack, as her libido became near insatiable. God, she hoped they didn’t hate her at this point or think she deserted them. Constantine, Soltero, they would probably think she was ghosting on them. She had learned the rules and such, abided by them, but hella kept her distance. 
They didn’t need to be around her like this, and neither did she. But the girl couldn’t just tip herself out of her own body, now could she?

She had the anatomy down to a lock, at this point. The petite salted pepper took an extreme bath in the creek, trying only to dip the bottom half of her in. Then she scooted her ass across the floor, and then bathed again. Then she drank some water. Boom, she was good by herself for the next hour.

Or so she thought.

venturing away from the creek to another glade of the wilds, her aim was to hunt something for the pack. She had tried to supply regularly, bringing in partial carcasses she had found strewn about from winters merciless killing spree for the animals who just weren’t capable of keeping up. She snatched up a few hibernating birds and some rodents, a turkey her or there. But due to her lonesome tactics, she couldn’t gauge whether what she was getting was enough for the pack or not. So she began to become obsessive over it, reeling in the mindset of ‘more is better than less.’ Anything to keep her mind off of the terrible hunger between her legs.

But as she neared this stream in the early crisp morning, she had seen something too much like a bear. And so she froze. But that was a long ass tail for a bear, and bears were supposedly sleep, right now. So what gave? And it didn’t have the ass hump bears had...
curiousity driver her fourth. 

Hey!” the small dual toned Wolfess called out from a few yards away.

Messages In This Thread
Take me by the hand - by Evergreen - January 16, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Shaara - January 16, 2019, 10:50 AM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Evergreen - January 16, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Shaara - January 19, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Evergreen - January 19, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Shaara - January 22, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Evergreen - January 31, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Shaara - February 21, 2019, 02:06 PM