Stone Circle When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain?
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai committed the name to memory - Ira. She must be new, or, well, relatively speaking. He had been gone a year, after all. It seemed that she'd integrated well though, considering how highly she spoke of Valette and her family. Even though Nikai'd not often called Valette his mother, he did often call himself her son; he knew it was not biologically so, but she and Steady had raised him and Keoni, and he was still grateful for that. Nice to meet you, he said to Ira. How long have you been a part of the pack?

And in response to her question, he nodded. My sister Keoni is buried here. I like to... This sounds a bit weird, perhaps, but sometimes I just like to sit and talk to her. Even though she'd never say anything back, Keoni's presence was soothing nonetheless.
Messages In This Thread
When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 24, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 27, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - January 29, 2019, 05:32 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 06, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 07, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 07, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 08:34 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 24, 2019, 02:32 PM