Arrow Lake Make me a perfume that smells of temptation
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
She went nowhere near the borders in fear that with such a strong scent coming off of her she would be accused of trying to mark the land in a way she hadn't earned. Instead she roamed the lakeside area, her gaze roaming the path ahead of her and ears swiveling a bit as she kept track of the wilderness around her. It was a habit from being a lone wolf, this constant alertness though unfortunately this time it failed her. She wasn't aware of the male trailing after her, inhaling the perfume of the passion that could be like some perverted lovesick puppy. Unaware she picked a spot by the lake and tested the ice, earning a creaking sound as the ice proved to be weak. She lifted her paw up and struck the thin ice repeatedly until it broke.

As the frigid water flowed from the broken ice she lowered her muzzle and drank deeply, eyes lifting as she drank to survey the area. It was then she caught sight of a male though due to his dark appearance she couldn't tell whether this was Corvus or Thorn. Both of them had yet to be met but she had seen them in passing since joining. Wary of her scent she kept a fiery eye on him and continued drinking.
Messages In This Thread
Make me a perfume that smells of temptation - by Kazimir - January 18, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: Make me a perfume that smells of temptation - by Thorn - January 18, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Make me a perfume that smells of temptation - by Kazimir - January 18, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Make me a perfume that smells of temptation - by Thorn - January 19, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: Make me a perfume that smells of temptation - by Thorn - January 19, 2019, 10:22 PM