Arrow Lake Can I offer thee some fine booty?
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
der'mo! the curse word flew from her mouth before she could stop it and she jumped up from the snow, turning to face him. Snow dripped from the fluffy fur of her hindquarters and she looked at him, eyes wide and startled and expression embarrassed until she realised who it was and her cool and calm facade fell into place. She cleared her throat and took in a breath, dipping her head to him in greeting "Stigmata" She said and then licked her maw nervously. "I figured it was proper to come to you and offer myself" a flash of fear went through her eyes, she was embarrassed despite the fact that she would be more than honored to provide children to Diaspora. "Thorn wanted me. I denied him" she figured she should let this be known as well, to show there was nothing to be hidden. "I would be honored if my first act was to provide Diaspora with full blooded young." this was said with sincerity despite the fact that she lowered her eyes, showing submission to him. It was quite clear that she was struggling through this heat and completely out of her element, she was awkward and gone was the flirtatious vixen instead replaced fully by a feminine and shy woman.
Messages In This Thread
Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Kazimir - January 19, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Stigmata - January 19, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Kazimir - January 19, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Stigmata - January 19, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Kazimir - January 19, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Stigmata - January 21, 2019, 12:44 AM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Kazimir - January 29, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Stigmata - April 10, 2019, 09:10 PM