Alpine Lake Thunderbirds are GO!
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Epic gave Wraen a secretive smile as his mind dazzled at all the adventures that they could have in the future. It was the sort of smile that Dean in Supernatural would also secretly give, especially when it was about to get dangerous. He was about to come back with a witty remark if the situation had been more casual and less formal. He opened his leathery lips, just about to answer his purpose when -- at the same time -- his eyes widened as he heard words that took him back slightly by surprise.

Leader? Joining? Firebirds? "Oh, I.." Had he known that aside from his good-natured friend Rennie he was in the presence of a leader -- a Sovereign even -- he would have prepared better. Like take a bath, wash up, make sure his fur was tidier. Perhaps even try to catch a rabbit. Look fuller. Right now the male felt very uncertain; like showing up as a beggar at a crowned ball. It became even more evident when he took a pause, biting his leathery lips and glueing his ears to his skull. 

After taking a deep breath and a moment to recollect himself, Epic pinched in his two pennies. "I-I-I came to see Rennie." He explained, as he pointed to his friend. However; the thought of joining never even came to his mind; why would a pack even consider the Twiddlesticks male? "B-but I've never had a home. At least not that I can remember. I don't remember ever meeting a leader; especially not one that maybe -- might -- even consider me." He wanted to be brave, look proud, hansome, willingly -- the perfect pack member on paper. But truthfully he wasn't. He was still a young male, having no home, no family and a lot to learn about life.
Messages In This Thread
Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 20, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 20, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wildfire - January 20, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 22, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 22, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wildfire - January 23, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 23, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 23, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wildfire - January 23, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 24, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 26, 2019, 08:09 AM