Alpine Lake Thunderbirds are GO!
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
It would make her very happy if he stayed. Compliment one. His confidence began to grow with each compliment that she gave; at first his head was raised (albeit respectfully). He was called a tough nature survivaler. Compliment two. A soft-natured smile appeared on his facial features. Then she mentioned he was cheerful and good-natured. Compliment three. By this compliment he lit up like a turned-on lightbulb; his golden eyes suddenly had a natural glow as if they were reflected by the sun. But -- with each compliment -- a reddish tomatao-blush warmed up his cheeks, a bright color safely tucked away underneath his fur. He would have lit up like a Christmas tree lights, if only he could. 

"Ssssh, stop it Rennie! All these compliments make me blush; you're making me melt into a puddle of compliment goo." Epic whispered softly into Rennie's direction, thankful in ways more than she could imagine. Giving a compliment was free to do and could light up anyone's confidence. It felt truly empowering. He also felt appreciation and grattitude from the Sovereign Wildfire; his words hadn't put her off. Instead he was greeted by a warm welcome and given an opportunity to join, if he provided the right skillset. "Well, hmm.." He paused, taking an extra moment to think this through.

"I like to travel, see what is out there. Map the terrain. Seek-out what's happening; new pack, new events, new faces. Share information that might be valuable." That's what he loved to do. "Maybe, hopefully I can improve my knowledge on aiding those who are ill." That's something he loved to learn. "But don't ask me a thing about the weather. I'm bad at being a Meteorologist." That's something he would probably never try. And finally; "I'm probably the best-dern mouse catcher you'll ever meet." That last was something that he was proud off; even though he wasn't a feline or a kat. So maybe he did have something to offer!
Messages In This Thread
Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 20, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 20, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wildfire - January 20, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 22, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 22, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wildfire - January 23, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 23, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 23, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wildfire - January 23, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 24, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 26, 2019, 08:09 AM