Swiftcurrent Creek I can't escape this now, unless you show me how.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
While she actively hunted for signs of the shadow she'd once called her own, Durnehviir had not anticipated him to seek her. She eased to a halt when the fresh scent of him wafted in her direction on the chill of the breeze, ginger ears tall atop her lovely crown as pale eyes looked for his powerful frame between the trees.

She heard him before she saw him - a deep rumble of a growl that she couldn't quite place. Frustration on his part, that a she-wolf of his ranks prowled Swiftcurrent territory in search of male companionship? Durnehviir did not detect any affection for her in his tone when he revealed himself, orange gaze sharp upon her, and she flicked her tongue nervously over her lip as she submissively turned her own stare downward.

"A generous offer," the russet Frostfur observed softly, her tail curling anxiously about a pale hock as she considered the possibility that Constantine might encourage her to seek a new partner because he already had, "but I do not intend to rear a litter by anybody other than the one who sired my first."

everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't escape this now, unless you show me how. - by Durnehviir - January 20, 2019, 05:07 PM