Swiftcurrent Creek I can't escape this now, unless you show me how.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Her eyes lifted again, boldly seeking Constantine's own as he acknowledged her words with... surprise? She'd half expected to see relief in his gaze upon realising that she'd once again chose to offer herself to him on this most vulnerable occasion. Her nose twitched in response, unwilling to reveal the disappointment she felt at his accusation that she'd sought him purely due to the pull of her hormones.

"So," she said smoothly, rolling a shoulder, "you'd rather I found somebody else?" She wanted to believe that he'd curl his lip at the idea of her coupling with another, that might finally assure her of the love she'd always longed for him to express. He merely looked her away, with no move to close the distance between them.

She was quickly realising that this was a mistake. It had been foolish of her to dare to dream that absence might have roused fresh feeling on Constantine's behalf but as he emitted a low growl of what she deemed to be frustration with her, she took a careful stride backward.

She wasn't worth reaching out to, probably because she wasn't Aria. "If that's what you think, I'll go," she said in her swiftness to admit defeat, and her ginger lobes fell back as she made to turn away.
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't escape this now, unless you show me how. - by Durnehviir - January 22, 2019, 04:47 PM