Sun Mote Copse and the irish guy wins the joke.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
He loved her!! Liffey smiled softly at this, though her heart was fit to burst and compelling her to give him a giant, embarassing hug again. It just made her so happy, even though the question still remained about Wildfire's feelings towards him. She remembered that day when she and Lagan had just been kids when they'd found Eljay looking so sad and so lonely, off by himself in the Caldera. They had brought him rocks, or bugs... Or something. She didn't totally remember that part, but she did remember the look of heartache on his face and awful it had made her feel. Now here he was, a soon to be father with someone to love and hopefully share his life with. She could cry.

She didn't, though. Liffey, for her part, remained calm and steady as she considered how to respond to this new question. "When Rannoch and I first got together, we took things slow. We spent afternoons together exploring the new territory we had just settled in and spent a few nights together stargazing - just little activities so we could be together and learn about each other and learn about how we felt about each other," Liffey explained, "After a while, our feelings grew until eventually we confessed our love for each other and became mates. Even though I'm pretty sure I knew I was in love with Rannoch from the moment I met him, we still took our time and let things grow naturally."

"Maybe that might be a better approach for you with Wildfire. Maybe you could tell her you feel like there's something between you that's more than friendship, and that you want to spend more time together and explore it, and ask if she feels the same and would be open to that?" Liffey paused then, remembering the whole... "I mean, it's a little backwards considering you're already trying to have kids together... But that doesn't mean it can't still work. There are no real rules when it comes to love." She smiled, thinking of Rannoch and their life together. It really was a wonderful thing, and she wanted very much for Eljay to experience his own version of it. Hopefully her advice would help him get there.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Liffey - January 20, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Eljay - January 22, 2019, 09:33 AM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Liffey - January 25, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Eljay - January 29, 2019, 06:47 AM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Liffey - January 30, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Eljay - January 31, 2019, 04:07 AM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Liffey - January 31, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 04:16 AM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Liffey - February 03, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Eljay - February 05, 2019, 04:15 PM