Gyrfalcon's Keep your mouth pressed to his
days when my heart was volcanic
12 Posts
Ooc —
severin offers her a soft curl of his lips that could be described as charming ...if he hadn't just chuckled at her seconds before for shouting at the loud gyrfalcons nearby. oh i don't know, the soot streaked fiend draws his considers aloud on a deep breath, moonbeam gazing lifting from her to study the nests of the birds atop the tall rocky hill. it just might. he jests with a half laugh, as his head lowers and his gaze turns back down to her.

her look turns towards him, hopeful, as she admits that she's gotten a little turned around and asked if he knows a place called moonspear. ah. looks like i'm damned to be the bearer of your bad news today, he sighs with a lofty roll of his shoulders. i'm afraid that i've never heard of this ah, moonspear. i'm very new to these wilds. it might've pained severin to admit that under normal circumstances ( such is the life the pretentious ) but as it was she'd been honest with him and truth be told he assumed that he might as well have 'outsider' stamped across his forehead in big, bold, neon letters.

but i'll offer my company and an eventful morning of getting lost together and hope that we can get you headed in the right direction, if you'll accept it.
thread with a misfit
available for sprees on the weekends
closed for threads until further notice

you and atlas are one and the same.
cursed to hold a weight you can't bare.
and still standing not because you can
but because you have to.
Messages In This Thread
your mouth pressed to his - by Severin - January 25, 2019, 04:58 AM
RE: your mouth pressed to his - by Maia - January 26, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: your mouth pressed to his - by Severin - January 26, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: your mouth pressed to his - by Maia - January 27, 2019, 03:33 AM